Thursday, September 24, 2009

The day before the move

So here we are T minus 12 hrs and counting, and I am stressed to the gills. I keep think I am forgetting something, even though I have checked and re-checked everything. I am a lister and I have lists for everything, lists for stuff to move, lists for stuff to take, lists for stuff to send, lists of money, lists of kids stuff, lists of hubby stuff, and no matter how many lists you make, the stress and worry still stays. I keep telling myself it will all be over in a couple of days, you will be back in Idaho, but time seems to be dragging. Which is actually funny considering I was telling my sister that I need more hours in the day to get things done. But truthfully I am so ready for it all to be over and to just get on with life, why does it seem like life come to a standstill when your moving all the time, it's like I just can't get things started, or finished for that matter. I have so many big plans and big ideas I want to finish just one in my lifetime. O well enough moping. Georgia is hot and buggy and I am very happy to be going home. TJ and I are hoping that he will get stationed in Colorado next but it is more wishful thinking. We miss you all and can't wait to see you

No comments:

Post a Comment